Inherent characteristics of Medium Density Polyethylene Pipes (MDPE) pipes such as corrosion & crack resistant, tough and flexible makes it the most preferred means for transportation and distribution of water, petrol and natural gases globally.
We are one of the largest manufacturers of MDPE pipes with pan-India presence.
Our MDPE pipes are compliant to globally recognized quality management organization ISO (ISO 9001-2015).
- 20 mm to 315 mm diameters
- Different grades:
- 8 kgf/cm2
- 10 kgf/cm2
- 5 kgf/cm2
- 16 kgf/cm2
- 20 kgf/cm2
- 25 kgf/cm2
- Light weight, Flexible and durable.
- Crack resistant.
- Robust construction with high impact strength.
- Suitable for cold and waste water distribution system.
- Low friction losses due to excellent smooth internal surface.
- Resistant to chemical reaction, bacterial growth, corrosion, rusting etc.
- Suitable for Gas Distribution Pipe & Potable Water supply.